Monday, September 7, 2009

Watch the water. :)

I'm expecting number FOUR !!!!!!! in April. :) My youngest and the baby will be 17 months apart. We're calling the baby Cheese Curd, or Cheesie, until we know the gender. And Katie, curds are a bit like squares of cheese but form earlier in the cheese making process...someone who knows more about cheese making can explain better!

I'm high risk-ish now, bah. I've had two ultra sounds and am on some supplemental hormones. Just a word of advice- when a woman is pg, lactating and on extra hormones, don't as what form of birth control she uses, ask when my husband is getting fixed or tell us how stupid we are. Really. I might have to kill you. As a friend told me, "Stupid should hurt."

On the exercise front... walking to school is great when it isn't raining! I went swimming a little but Georgie didn't like childwatch. I'm going to try again this week when he is over his ear infection. My arms jiggle and I don't like that! Ew! :)

That's all. :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Stupid should hurt! I'm in complete agreement. Very exciting news, if you ask me!

Honor Louise said...

Congratulations on your happy news!!!!

Katie Cramer said...

Yay, Laura!!! Congratulations!! I loved your other blog post (on your personal blog), particularly your comments about the types of nosy, idiotic questions people ask. Stupid should hurt--that's hilarious. And so true.

Good job with your walking. And with raising your beautiful family--you have to be pretty tough and buff to do what you're doing.

I hope you're able to get back in the pool soon, too. I know how much you like to swim! Congrats, again!