Monday, June 9, 2008

Motivation Comes More Slowly for Others

Well, motivation came more slowly for me than it did for the rest of you here, but your posts to the blog and Katie's encouragement motivated me! I have finally not only had a good, consistent workout week but a consistently healthy eating week where I did not give into temptations. I started my week on Wednesday, and it looked something like this:

Wednesday: stationary bike hill intervals at level 7 (20 minutes)
swimming 700 yards

Thursday: Elliptical crosstraining course with 30 second sprint intervals at level 7 (40 minutes)

Friday: stationary bike hill intervals at level 7 (30 minutes)
swimming 700 yards

Satruday: rest

Sunday: Elliptical crosstraining course with 30 second sprint intervals at level 7
(30 minutes)

Monday: stationary bike hill intervals at level 7 (30 minutes)
swimming 700 yards

Thanks to Katie for working with me on swimming and devising some workouts for me. I was surprised to find it both relaxing and challenging (I knew it would be challenging); I never thought I could swim that far!

2 comments:

Katie Cramer said...

Jen, you're rocking out! I'm so impressed by your swimming yardage for the week. I'm going to have to give you some longer workouts. :) Way to go!!

Honor Louise said...

Your work out sounds challenging! You are really working hard. Congratulations on all your efforts.