Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yay!

Some of my "skinny" clothes fit! I am into some of my pre-baby clothes! I still have a bit of a belly (not sure if it is fat or skin or both) but I can wear my fave jackets! (I told my husband I am wearing one tomorrow even though it's corderoy and the weather is supposed to be in the 90's. ;P)

It's funny... the scale says (or said) 150 but I can wear a size 6/8? I'm not into my XS shirts yet (it's the brand... I could also wear a small or med at my smallest) because I am still nursing... alot... but DANG I am pretty proud of myself!

Now I have MORE motivation to workout and eat right because I am totally seeing the results! :)

3 comments:

Katie Cramer said...

Go, girl!! I'm right proud of ya.

Katie Cramer said...

You are kicking ass, girl! Keep up the great work!

Honor Louise said...

This is great news. It must feel good to wear a size 6/8. You have worked hard so I am glad that the results are so OUTSTANDING.