Now that the triathlon is over, I'm changing up my fitness routine a bit. For the past two weeks, I've gone to a hatha yoga class at my gym on Thursdays. Each week, I've either dropped one of my swims or one of my runs to attend, and I kind of like the variety. I also like knowing that on Thursdays, I have a totally different kind of workout than I'm used to -- more mindful. Plus, it's over and 8 a.m., so I'm out of the gym about 30-40 minutes earlier than usual.
Anybody out there trying anything new that you'd like to share with us? We're listening. :)
2 comments:
i am glad you added the yoga stretches. They are mindful and they help work out the kinks in muscles.
I have had a cold and it has thrown me for a loop. I haven't kept to schedule and now I have to start over by building up my strength. I was doing really well too. In answer to your question, I have added nothing new to my routine. I feel guilty because it is hard to get motivated. Once I get going again it will be ok.
Hi, Honor. I hope you're feeling better now. I know you'd been doing well with your walking and strength-training routine, and I hope you find it refreshing to get back into it. I look forward to your next post!!
Post a Comment