Okay, my little brother is planning to do Olympic distance triathlons this summer. He's planning to "devastate" the competition. And now I'm inspired. I won't be doing Olympic distance, I promise. But I'm inspired to do more than just one triathlon this year. And so, here's what I'm thinking for my training plan ...
Mondays: run-bootcamp-cycle
Tuesdays: swim
Wednesdays: weights-run
Thursdays: yoga-weights
Fridays: swim
Saturdays: swim-cycle-run
I just discovered a triathlon training group that meets on Saturdays for swimming and cycling. I'll just add the running myself. I'm kind of excited, especially since this will take my mind off work even more. Yay!
2 comments:
Katie, you really push yourself. I am glad that you can train with a group. Your training schedule is well thought out, but sounds very taxing. Good luck with it.
I am sorry that work is so demanding and stressful. Teaching is not for sissies. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Ha ha! Teaching is not for sissies. I love it!
Thanks for your encouragement, Honor. I hope your teaching is going well.
Post a Comment