Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm still here.

Katie, you are not blogging alone! I am reading, I swear!

The truth is, I am been sitting around on my butt doing nothing. Well, not nothing but I haven't been working out. But I did buy a new to me bike trailer for mother's day! We'll see how that goes, ha!

The kids are good. My oldest made his first communion. My daughter has glasses. My 3 year old began special needs preschool and his vocab is shooting up. The toddler is a maniac who has had reoccuring ear infections, is seeing an ent and also qualifies for speech. I am selling thirty one gifts and writing for the natural parents network. One of my articles went bacterial (not viral, lol) and I am starting to get reviews and products for my blog. I feel like my writing is taking off and it is making me happy!

Katie if you are in KC this weekend, stop by my place as I am having a thirty one open house. there will be booze. bring andy's girlfriend. Bring everyone! lol everyone is welcome! :)

1 comment:

Katie Cramer said...

Girl, what is thirty one?

We're heading up to Liberty tomorrow after Andy's race to see my aunt, so I probably won't stop by this weekend, but I will get my ass over to your house sometime soon.

Enjoy your booze. :-) Don't drink and ride your Mommy bike.