Hello, tough and buffers:
I made this blog a private blog because I was tired of people spamming us with comments ... and also because I have class blogs at WSU that are connected to my Blogger profile, and I didn't really want my students reading my posts on here. So, what this means is, we're the only people who can read this blog, and we have to log in to do so. Is that okay with all of you? If you forgot your Blogger log-in, I can re-send the invitation to you, and you can recreate your username and password.
Laura--I think I accidentally removed you from the author list, but then I re-invited you. Sorry about that.
If you know of other people who want to read the blog, we can change the settings and add them as readers (or authors).
I'm off for a swim now. Earlier this week, my master's team and I played underwater hockey (that sucked) and water polo (that was fun!). Today it's just a regular workout.
I need to find a triathlon to train for this summer. I've been adding cycling-running workouts to the mix for the last few weeks, but I haven't actually found a race to train for. Dang it.
Gonna watch Andy do a sprint triathlon in KC this Sunday. I would have entered the race, but you need a wetsuit to swim, and I don't have that.
Guess what else I'm going to do ... meet Andy's new girlfriend!!! That's right. The reports are in. Andy is smitten. And that's another reason why this blog is now private. I'm sure Andy would be mortified to know that I'm blogging about his love life.
Off to the pool!!!!
1 comment:
Andy's Girlfriend! Wish I lived closer.
Post a Comment