Here ya go KT! Are you still eating quinoa? (funny that quinoa auto corrects to Joaquin)
http://www.wholeliving.com/178486/quinoa-feta-burgers
I tried this the other day, I'm not a fan. One of my pals that owns a share of my goats, has been making a lot of feta with the milk. I could eat that all day, but somehow it didn't all mesh with me in this recipe.
Hey! I'm headed to the pool, imagine that. Have a great day.

2 comments:
Not Katie but I like it! I will have to post the link for quiona casserole bake. It is the only way the fam will eat it!
Hey, Dawn. Sorry the Joaquin feta burgers didn't turn out so hot ... I forget, are you vegetarian?
I love feta cheese. I don't make my own, but I have some on a salad with vinegar and olive oil dressing almost every night. Mmmm, yummy.
I hope you're having fun at the pool, my dear. I signed up for a triathlon in August. Might sign up for one in July too ... still thinking about it.
What kind of workouts are you doing at the pool? Isn't this the really short pool? And it's also new? Are you doing 10 x 30s on the :40? :-)
Post a Comment