Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sticky Buns? Recipe? Anyone?

Shelly has requested Sticky Buns for Thanksgiving instead of pie. Does anyone have a favorite recipe?

4 comments:

Honor Louise said...

I am sorry. I do not have a sticky bun recipe. However, I hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving.

Dawn said...

Thank you Honor, I have so much to be thankful for. Are you eating tofurkey?

Honor Louise said...

I have a lot to be thankful for, also. I will not be eating tofurkey. I am spending Thanksgiving with my side of the family. Katie's mom is hosting. There will be plenty of salads, potatoes and desserts to make me happy and full. From reading your posts, I know you will be enjoying a wonderful meal too. i enjoy the pictures that accompany your posts.

Katie Cramer said...

Hey, Dawn -- sorry I'm getting to the blog so late, though I don't have a recipe either. Did you find one?

I hope you, Shelly, and Jolene (and all of your guests) are having a fabulous day. Love ya!

Love you too, Honor!