Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Detoxing?

Ok kids! Who is still detoxing from Halloween? We ate some strange things. I was able to successfully talk the kiddo out of Trick or Treating. Whohoo for the mommy! The key to the whole thing was to make her costume so uncomfortable that she didn't want to be in it for very long. The face paint was the winning ticket! She hated it. She did have a bit much at the classroom party. Here is a bit of what we ate. Hope everyone had a great time.




The famous Kitty Litter Cake



Dirty Ashtray





Boogers on a Stick!




Used Q-Tips complete with earwax




Bean's Costume
Plastic Army Dude

1 comment:

Katie Cramer said...

AWESOME!!!! I love Jolene's costume, and I love all of these crazy treats. The cat box is hysterical -- especially the turd hanging off the edge of the box. Classic! The Q-tips are also hilarious!!!

Did you take these to her class party, or did you have a party of your own? So awesome, Dawn. I love it!!!

Boogers on a stick. Yes!