Yay, Janet! I see that you've joined the blog!! Are you going to post anything???!?!? Please ... I'm so lonely out here.
My family is visiting from Kansas this week, and I've been pigging out. Going out to eat too much and scarfing down homemade apple cake with butter cream icing. Mmmm, good.
After being sick for a few days last week, I managed to get in a swim on Friday and a run on Saturday before helping my brother move in to his third-floor apartment in Duluth. Sheesh! Hauling boxes and furniture up three flights of stairs (38 stairs in all--Trent counted) was a pretty decent workout.
This week, I'm back on the triathlon-training plan. I still don't own a bike (yo, Bush! where's my $600??), but I'm riding the stationary bikes at the gym, and I have to say ... right now, biking is harder than running. I actually look forward to my running days more than my biking days. Of course, swimming is still my favorite cardio activity, but I've cut back from M-W-F swims, to Tues/Thurs to allow more time for biking and running--my weaker events.
I'm working toward the sprint tri on Lake Acworth Aug. 10. Maybe I'll have a bike by then ...
Looking forward to hearing from Janet and Ralph soon ...
I know Jen will be online just as soon as she returns from south of the equator. Later, potaters.
No comments:
Post a Comment