Friday, May 9, 2008

Lazy Bones

So, here it goes. Janet and I were visiting today about our workout routines and our attempts to eat nutritious foods, and we decided that it would be nice to have a forum where could gripe and moan but also share our best tips and training advice ... a place where we could find inspiration and motivation to keep ourselves strong and healthy.

And so the Tough and Buff blog was borne.

I don't really have anything inspirational to share today. I've been sick for the past three days, and I've skipped my morning workouts all three days. Actually, today I probably could have gone to the gym, but it felt so good to just ignore my alarm clock and sleep in. Right now, I'm trying to convince myself to go for a swim after work. We'll see how that goes.

I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you.

No comments: