Inspired by the nine-year-old daughter of a family friend, I have committed to raising $2,000.00 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society this spring, as I train for an Olympic distance triathlon (my first of that distance!) with Team in Training. I look forward to this journey!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Coach Dawn
In case you don't read my reply to your comment on my post ...
Take the coaching job!!!! That is so awesome, and you are the best swim coach ever. Better than me. :) Go, Coach DAWN!!
I could never be as awesome as you! I really, really want to coach again but I know what kind of addicting personality I have when it comes to swimming....and now I have a Bean and a Shelly...so I'm still a bit in the air about it. It's only an age group position but I know how I can get!
2 comments:
I could never be as awesome as you! I really, really want to coach again but I know what kind of addicting personality I have when it comes to swimming....and now I have a Bean and a Shelly...so I'm still a bit in the air about it. It's only an age group position but I know how I can get!
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!
Post a Comment