Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm a COACH again!


OK...I took the job. I'm now the new Age Group coach for the Colorado Torpedoes. http://www.coloradotorpedoes.com/

My ugly mug will soon be posted in the coaches section. I've already made a little boy cry! I really thought I might have gotten softer in my old age! Thanks to everyone for their support.

I'm never going to get to take a vacation again.

4 comments:

Honor Louise said...

WOW! I'm impressed. Congratulations.

Katie Cramer said...

Wahoo!!! Way to go, Coach Dawn!! Dang, that website is impressive, and it even has music. Tell us when your photo is posted.

You've already made a swimmer cry? Good job!! Just kidding. Maybe he's just sensitive.

Does torpedoes really need the "e" before the "s"?

Torpedos
Torpedoes

Wow. Both of those words look really funky.

Way to go, Dawn. I can't wait to hear more about your new job!!!

Dawn said...

Ok Prof. KT...Torpedoes or Tornadoes? Potatoes? Oreoes?...I think Oreos. I didn't come up with the name. I do know that when I bought towels for EAC I couldn't decided between Tornadoes or Tornados. I tell ya...I can't remember coaching so many whiners in the past. I must be getting old.

Katie Cramer said...

I just looked up torpedoes on dictionary.com, and your spelling is correct. :)

I think a swim team called the Oreos would be pretty kick ass.